Register for Bridge Daze 2018 Events
Volkswalk: 2:30 p.m. Saturday, September 15, 2018
Register today for Volkswalk, a 3.2-mile fitness walk and fundraiser for Virginia’s Lyric Center for the Arts. Support the visual, musical and theater arts on the Iron Range by joining this fun walk through town. The route:
– Start at East end of Chestnut
– Walk west on Chestnut to 4th Ave.
– Turn north and walk to the Veterans memorial sculpture
– Turn west and walk through the Bess Metsa Garden, past the Sawyer scupture and Natural Harvest.
– Walk on 4th Ave to 9th Ave. turn north to the entrance to Olcott Park.
– Walk past the Land of the Loon mural and continue on the south edge of the park. Follow the park path past the fountain, playground and historical museum.
– Walk through the botanical greenhouse and turn south.
– Go south and get on the Silver Lake trail around the south side of the lake through the Angel Memorial and on 2nd St S to 5th Ave.
go north to Chestnut the east to the Lyric at 510 Chestnut.
Register early to receive a bandana!
Headlamp Hustle: 6:30 p.m. Saturday, September 15, 2018
This fun run/walk will cross the bridge and loop back in a twilight walk and fundraiser for ReVive Virginia. Light your way with a headlamp, included with paid registration. Sign up yourself, your family or you team and enter one of the fun contests today.
Save money, support our great community, and receive a headlamp and bandana when you sign up for Volkswalk and the Headlamp Hustle today.