Friday, September 14
- 3:00-7:00 p.m. United Taconite Open House & Cake Social at the Virginia Senior Center. Learn about United Taconite’s work near Hwy 53. Coffee and cake will be served.
Saturday, September 15
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Bridge String Art for Adults, and Kids Bridge Daze Activity at Smiths Infusion
- NOON: Bridge View Park Grand Opening – this new park is the best and only place to view the bridge from the side! It’s located along the Mesabi Trail on the northwest side of the bridge .8 miles south of East Chestnut St., was created in partnership of the City of Virginia, ReVive Virginia, the Mesabi Trail, Iron Range Tourism, and Iron Range Resources
- 2:30 p.m. Volkswalk Art Walk – Register and Start at the east end of Chestnut Street to discover public art all around town and support a great cause: the Lyric Center for the Arts. Get a free “fandana” and drink ticket for the 218 Tap House with your registration! View the route here.
- 3:30-7:30 p.m. Live Music Street Show (Live Music by Christopher David Hanson and Psycho Jane on the 3rdAvenue in front of the 218 Taphouse)
- 6:30 p.m. Headlamp Hustle Fun Run/Walk across the bridge, departing from the east end of Chestnut St. Your registration includes a stylish and useful headlamp, plus a drink ticket at the 218 Tap House Register today!
- Coloring Contest Sponsored by Home Town Focus